This section features a wide range of locks for bonnets and bolt locks for tractor cabs, earth-moving equipment, special vehicles, forklifts and cranes, in both plastic and steel.
Types of locks and bolts:
- Painted galvanised steel compression closure for bonnets and boots with key
- locking button lock with key for engine bonnets on agricultural machinery, tractors and special vehicles
- Galvanised or painted steel plate locking lock for boots and doors with key
- Button door closure with Merit key
- Galvanised steel locking door lock with lever
- Galvanised steel plate engine bonnet lock with hexagonal key opening, compliant with safety standards
- Painted zamak push button door and bonnet lock
- Abarth-type rubber door lock
- Rapid elastic rubber lock for tractor cab windows and doors
- Steel and plastic rapid lever lock for doors and drawers
- Galvanised steel adjustable lever lock for bonnets and doors, with 30 mm travel adjustment.
- Galvanised steel bolt lock for doors, windows and general uses
- Galvanised steel shutter lach for general purpose
- Plastic and steel bolt lock with position stop
- Galvanised steel ajustable bolt lock with knob
- Plastic bolt strikers
All locks and bolts for bonnets, windows, doors and general use are made by METALPLAST - SOPRANA. View the catalogue below to see the full range available.